1) The goal of my itineraries is to always return to the starting point (rings) and pedal as little as possible on the asphalt. However, when this is unavoidable, I mostly choose secondary and uncongested roads. In addition, I establish the starting point in a place where it is convenient to park the car.
2) I decided to divide the Biellese into 5 main areas, depending on the geomorphology of the territory, unlike how it results in topographic maps (North-Eastern, Northwestern, Central-Eastern, South-East and South-West).
3) I have referred to some routes as “Children’s Fit”, but of course it is the responsibility of each parent to determine whether an itinerary is suitable for their child’s abilities.
4) With “Period of agility”, in the description, I refer exclusively to the presence of snow on the path, therefore not considering other variables such as rain or the presence of mosquitoes. In the “Where to Sleep” boxes I wanted to propose some alternative solutions to the typical B&B or hotel, citing facilities such as mountain huts, hostels or campsites.
5) Before you leave for any tour, read the section “In practice”!